FT. LONG ROAD MICHIGIN
Make it at home: MICHIGIN Martinez!
Ingredients needed: Long Road MICHIGIN, high quality sweet vermouth (such as Carpano Antica or Dolin Rouge), Maraschino Liqueur (such as Lucardo Maraschino), orange bitters, orange peel to garnish.
Tools needed: Mixing glass, jigger, bar spoon, bar knife, julep strainer, martini glass.
- Prep garnish by cutting small orange zest strip.
- Add 1.5 oz Long Road MICHIGIN to mixing glass.
- Add .75 oz sweet vermouth to mixing glass.
- Add .5 oz Maraschino Liqueur to mixing glass.
- Add 4 drops orange bitters to mixing glass.
- Add ice to mixing glass.
- Stir evenly until ice begins to melt and settle (approximately 30 seconds).
- Use julep strainer and pour cocktail into chilled martini glass.
- Twist orange peel above surface of cocktail to release oils, then drop into cocktail.