FT. LONG ROAD MICHIGIN
Make it at home: French 75, featuring Long Road MICHIGIN!
Ingredients needed: Long Road MICHIGIN, lemon juice (fresh is best), simple syrup, sparkling wine, lemon peel to garnish.
Tools needed: Champagne flute (or other cocktail glass), jigger, shaker tins, Hawthorne strainer, fine strainer.
- Add 1.5 oz MICHIGIN to tin.
- Add .75 oz lemon juice to tin.
- Add .5 oz simple syrup to tin.
- Add ice and shake vigorously until frost begins to develop on outside of tins.
- Double strain into glass using Hawthorne strainer and fine strainer.
- Top with 3 oz sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon twist.