FT. LONG ROAD OLD AQUAVIT
Make it at home: Old Aquavit Old Fashioned! Ingredients needed: Long Road Old Aquavit, simple syrup, Peychaud’s Aromatic Cocktail Bitters*, Angostura Aromatic Bitters*, orange peel to garnish.
*Don’t have both types of bitters on hand? Try 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters instead. Or, experiment with other types/brands of bitters to find the flavor that suits your taste!
Tools needed: Rocks glass, jigger, mixing glass, Julep Strainer, Bar Spoon.
- Add 2 oz Old Aquavit to mixing glass.
- Add .5 oz simple syrup to mixing glass.
- Add a dash of Peychaud’s Bitters to mixing glass.*
- Add a dash of Angostura Bitters to mixing glass.*
- Add ice and stir evenly until ice begins to melt and settle into glass.
- Strain into glass over ice using Julep strainer.
- Garnish with orange twist.