FT. LONG ROAD AQUAVIT
Make it at home: Aquavit Gimlet, featuring Long Road Aquavit!
Ingredients needed: Long Road Aquavit, lime juice (fresh is best), simple syrup, lime wheel to garnish.
Tools needed: Rocks glass, jigger, bar knife, shaker tins, Hawthorne Strainer, Fine Strainer (if available)
- Prep garnish by cutting fresh lime wheels.
- Add 2 oz Long Road Aquavit to shaker tin.
- Add 1 oz lime juice to tin.
- Add 1 oz simple syrup to tin.
- Add ice to tins.
- Shake vigorously until tins develop frost on outside.
- Strain cocktail into rocks glass using Hawthorne and fine mesh strainer.
- Top with ice.
- Garnish with fresh lime wheel.