FT. LONG ROAD WHEAT WHISKY
Make it at home: Whisky Smash, featuring Long Road Wheat Whisky!
Ingredients needed: Long Road Wheat Whisky, lemon, simple syrup, fresh mint leaves to muddle and garnish.
Tools needed: Rocks glass, jigger, bar knife, shaker tins, muddler, Hawthorne strainer, fine strainer.
- Add 2 lemon wedges (half of a lemon) to shaker tin.
- Add 6 mint leaves to shaker tin.
- Add .5 oz simple syrup to shaker tin.
- Muddle contents until lemons are broken down.
- Add 2 oz Long Road Wheat Whisky to tin.
- Add ice to tins.
- Shake vigorously until tin begins to develop frost.
- Strain contents into rocks glass using Hawthorne strainer and fine strainer.
- Top with ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprig.