FT. LONG ROAD BARTENDER’S BLEND GIN
Make it at home: Clover Club, featuring Long Road Bartender’s Blend Gin!
Ingredients needed: Long Road Bartender’s Blend Gin, lemon juice (fresh is best), simple syrup, pomegranate juice (like POM), egg white.
Tools needed: Coupe or fizz glass, jigger, shaker tins, Hawthorne strainer, fine strainer.
- Add 2 oz Long Road Bartender’s Blend Gin to shaker tin.
- Add one egg white to tin.
- Add .75 oz lemon juice to tin.
- Add .25 oz simple syrup to tin.
- Add .25 oz pomegranate juice to tin.
- WAIT to add Ice!
- Close tins (without ice) and shake vigorously (called a dry shake) for 30+ seconds. Be sure to keep your hands on both ends of the shaker tin as they have a tendency to want to separate during the dry shake as citrus and spirit begin to emulsify egg white.
- Open tins and add ice.
- Shake vigorously until frost begins to develop on outside of tins.
- Double strain cocktail using Hawthorne strainer and fine strainer into fizz or coupe glass.