FT. LONG ROAD VODKA
Make it at home: Moscow Mule, featuring Long Road Vodka!
Ingredients needed: Long Road Vodka, lime juice (fresh is best), high-quality ginger beer (such as Fever Tree, assuming we don’t have any of our house-made ginger beer available to-go), and a lime wheel to garnish.
Tools needed: Tin or copper mug (rocks glass will do just fine, too), jigger, shaker tins.
- Prep garnish by cutting fresh lime wheels.
- Add 2 oz Long Road Vodka to shaker tin.
- Add .5 oz lime juice to shaker tin.
- Add ice to tins.
- Shake vigorously 3-5 times.
- Pour entire contents into tin/copper mug or rocks glass.
- Top with approximately 5 oz high quality ginger beer.
- Top with ice to fill mug.
- Garnish with fresh lime wheel and mint sprig (optional).