FT. LONG ROAD GIN
Make it at home: a Blackberry Bramble, featuring Long Road Gin!
Ingredients needed: Long Road Gin, lemon juice, blackberries, simple syrup.
Tools needed: Shaker tins, muddler, Hawthorne strainer, fine strainer.
- Add .75 oz lemon juice to shaker tin
- Add 4 blackberries to tin
- Muddle berries and lemon juice
- Add .75 oz simple syrup to tin
- Add 1.5 oz Long Road Gin to tin
- Add ice to tin
- Shake vigorously
- Use Hawthorne strainer and fine strainer to double strain cocktail into rocks glass
- Add ice to rocks glass
- Garnish with blackberry skewer