FT. LONG ROAD VODKA
Make it at home: Adult Lemonade, featuring Long Road Vodka!
Ingredients needed: Long Road Original Vodka, Lemon juice (fresh is best), simple syrup, rose water (if available), lemon wheel to garnish.
Tools needed: Shaker tins, jigger, Hawthorne and Fine Strainers, Collins Glass.
- Add 1.5 oz Long Road Original Vodka to tin.
- Add 1 oz fresh lemon juice to tin.
- Add 1 oz simple syrup to tin.
- Add a few drops of rose water to tin.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Use Hawthorne and fine strainer to double strain cocktail into the glass.
- Top with ice.
- Garnish with lemon wheel.