FT. LONG ROAD GIN
Make it at home: a Classic Negroni, featuring Long Road Gin!
Ingredients needed: Long Road Gin, Campari, high-quality sweet vermouth (such as Carpano Antica Formula), orange peel for garnish.
Tools needed: Bar spoon, jigger, mixing glass, julep strainer, rocks glass.
Bittersweet, boozy and satisfying. Cheers!
- Add 1.5 oz Long Road Gin to mixing glass
- Add .75 oz sweet vermouth (such as Carpano Antica) to mixing glass
- Add .75 oz Campari to mixing glass
- Add ice to mixing glass
- Stir vigorously
- Use Julep strainer to strain cocktail into rocks glass over large ice cube
- Garnish with fresh orange peel